Thursday, June 7, 2012

After having had eleven strokes ( major and minor ) heart attacks, flesh
eating disease, Crohns diseaes, COPD, amputation ( left leg below the knee), many resuscitations, trips to heaven (whether you believe or not). I AM READY TO TELL ALL. Questions are welcome. I hope that through this blog we all will learn how to get through every day a little bit easier. I believe in God And Dr.s. I don't think that without both 1.) I wouldn't be here  2) Life would lose a lot of  faith and wisdom. Feel free to comment.

3 comments:

  1. forbes you are here to show people like me anything is possible you ket me going we know the good Lord couldnt handle both of us at the same time! the bit about not knowing how to live healthly will come just like you learning to walk on that leg and me struggling to learn to breath again seems so simple but we know its not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN. We are both miracles. there are many people that could not deal, but we are both blessed (or maybe just stubborn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Forbes.... remember me? I am Chuck, of the once dynamic duo of "Pierre and Chuck". Although the pairing of Pierre and Chuck is no more, we survive independently.
    My memory of our time together danced in my mind recently so I decided to look you up on line. And here I am.
    You have ALWAYS been in my thoughts over the years. For many reasons. I'm so sorry to hear about your illnesses but I'm so glad to hear you're surviving and that you have retained your positive outlook.
    I'm living in the Boston area now. I have been here for almost 15 years now.
    I simply wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and I will always remember the friendship we shared all those many years ago. (do you remember?)
    My warmest regards Forbes.

    ReplyDelete