Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I really am pleased this morning that we we have our President for another four years. It was a mean race dealing with personal issues rather than the American people. I truly do feel that our country is on an amazing upswing. One president can not possibly "fix" our country in four years, so I am pleased that the people gave our president more time. I do feel that he is more in touch with the average person  than  Mr. Romney.Mr. Romney has lived the charmed life that money provides .Perhaps someday he will experience the woes of the average man. I do wish wish him and his family well because he is eager for our country to get better. With everyone we can accomplish this goal. Now, more than ever we must come together as a people, a nation,and a history for our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment