Thursday, July 5, 2012

I hope everyone had a happy and safe fourth of July. I have been doing a lot of thinking in the few days I have taken off writing my blog.I met someone the other day who was asking about my leg. She approached me half expecting that I would be offended ( I think). Her son just had his leg removed and she was curious about many things. I think that she just needed to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I gave her my phone number and told her that I make house calls if she or her son had questions or problems that I might have already experienced. This gave me an idea. I'm not a doctor; just someone who has been through a great deal of things in my life.If anyone reading this has a question that I may be able to answer or just needs to talk to someone, just let me know.I truly believe that we are all put on this earth for a reason and we should all be aware that fact. The more people that we meet, the more diverse our lives can be. Everyone  has value. To quote Dr. Seuss;" A person's a person no matter how small".We can learn from everyone and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment